Money Smart Week Workshops
Money Smart Week Workshops In-Person
Join the Rebecca Crown Library, Financial Wellness at DU, and Title V during Money Smart week to learn about topics around personal financial decisions.
Snacks and drinks will be provided in Lewis Link.
1:00 PM Credit: Build & Improve It!
- This session will help you understand your credit score and how to change or boost it. 30 minute session followed by opportunities for questions.
2:00 PM Credit Workshop
- Join Ramiro J. Atristaín-Carrión from Financial Wellness @ DU for a hands-on workshop to help you gain a better understanding of your current credit situation and how to improve it.
3:00 PM Break
4:00 PM S.M.A.R.T. Goals for Budgeting Workshop
- This workshop will help you set S.M.A.R.T goals, both big and small, for your budget.
5:00 PM Individualized Money Smart Drop-In Assistance
- Do you have a specific question or goal that you would like individualized help with? Drop-in to meet with a member of Financial Wellness @ DU for assistance.
6:00 PM Money Stories
- A panel of guests will share their stories of financial planning and wellness with time at the end for questions.
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- 1:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Library Classroom (Crown 108)